2005 Escape - Wind Noise ?

Has any have this problem while driving on the highway ? Hearing wind noise from the engine and/or windows ? I read that this is a problem for some
owners. I recently purchased the 05 Escape XLS and dont have this problem but want to make sure it doesn't happen later on.
Thanks, Rickie
Rickie wrote:

I don't own an Escape but I rent one every month or so for about one week, depending on what the rental place has available, for travel to West Texas. That comes to about 10 different Escapes so far. I have found that above 85-90 mph it's best to close the windows because of the wind noise and buffeting. Starting at about 105-110 mph, I have to turn up the stereo because of road and engine noise. No other problems at all.
Make sure the roofrack is installed correctly, as far apart from eachother as possible, also install them in the / \ position.
Hope this helps.....
Johan

noise
Hey Johan, Yeah, the roofrack are installed correctly. I think its under the roof that the noise is coming from. Yesterday I had a friend put his head under the inside roof light and he said he heard wind noise. Much more when I went faster.
Will the dealer put in more installation if this is a the problem ? Its a brand new car so I want to make sure everything is fine for the next 3 years :)
Rickie

Johan, My roofrack has this.
/-----\ [ ] <- This is a straight bar from front to back [ ] \------/

looks right to me....