2K Windstar radio ??

Hi, , , , , , I just bought a 2000 Windstar LE. The radio in it is the AM/FM/cas. I want to switch to an AM/FM/cas/CD, stock Ford radio. The wiring
diagrams show TWO connectors to the CD radio, but there is only ONE connector connected to the AM/F/casette radio. I can't believe that Ford would have two different wiring harnesses, but I cannot find the other connector. The CD will plug into the existing connector, and works fine except that the display is blank.
Can someone help me out here?
----- Message truncated -----