50th Anniversary T-Bird - No Advertising?

I haven't seen any advertising for the 50th Anniversary T-Bird. I find this surprising as it is a classic car that won't be made anymore.
Dan

Dan wrote:

There was some advertising. You'd better get one quick. Production ends next week (if it hasn't already). There are a few 2005 50th Anniversary Cashmere Editions listed on Ebay.
Regards,
Ed White
On 6/22/2005 10:09 AM, C. E. White wrote:

My brother placed his order in May for fully optioned black.
Dan wrote:

Fully optioned? Not much in the way of options once you pick standard or premium and your interior color (soft boot, SST transmission, parking lamps on the standard, these plus hard top and different wheels on premium). I have a "fully optioned" Black 2004 premium. Nice car except for the head room.
Ed