'56 Ford Sunliner Parts

I am putting this on this NG for my brother whom is building a '56 Ford Sunliner convertible. He needs the aluminum skelton top for this vehicle. I
have found LOTS of places that supply the fabric top, but none where I would find the skelton structure that the top attaches to. Thanks for any leads on this. To reply direct take out the "nospam" or reply to this posting...Thanks again...Jim
I don't know where you are located but I just looked at a convertible a couple of months ago. The only good part on it was the top mechanism and bows. Even those had a couple of bullet holes in them but I don't think they would cause any problems. The guy bought the car when he was in high school and was looking for someone who might want to try and restore it. I told him it was too far gone for that but it might provide some parts to help restore someone else's car.
It is located in central Iowa.
E-mail me direct if you think you might be interested.
Leon Rowell
Jim wrote:

in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Jim at jim wrote on 12/3/04 4:11 PM:

News. There should be someone there who can help.
Hi Tiger,
I put him in touch with a guy in Iowa that had a parts car & just received an E-mail that he had bought it.
Leon Rowell