Re: thanks for ruining this ng

"EvilAllah(tm)" wrote in news:5%Qtb.30279$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com:

LOL I like you. No pussyfooting about, just straight for the jugular. Go you!

I feel your pain, but it's likely to fizzle out in a very short time and everything can return to normal. I shall return to lurkdom and learn about mustangs, and birds will be tweeting and lions and lambs will lay down together. And all that shit. ;)

In a very short time it'll be as if it never happened. But years from now there'll be mutterings about *those times* and nobody but the old timers will have the smallest clue.

I'm hoping Bill takes up my offer in another post, but if he doesn't and the miscreants promise not to cause trouble, then I'll post a whole shitload of urls to sites with these scripts, so *everyone* can see there is absolutely nothing to get upset over. Or maybe they'll get even more upset. LOL!

I'm not putting my site up though, these dudes are scary. ;)

Chin up, this will seem like a bad dream soon.

Mack

Reply to
Mack The Knife

Thanks, I also admire your somewhat crass style

We can only hope

I'm just a little bit disappointed that even Mustang fans can be torn apart by petty political bickering. I'm not too worried about it, but I do hope Bill gets the message. He is a decent guy and he knows his crap, I'd hate to have to killfile him and his followers over someone's silly website.

Reply to
EvilAllah(tm)

And may I extend my thanks to YOU for perpetuating this nonsense.

I like chocolate pretzels.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Mee too. Especially the white choclate ones :-=)

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mike) wrote in news:20031116184215.19890.00000388@mb- m02.aol.com:

Mike, seems every time I see one of your posts you have a different car. ;) Do you still have the Exploder with the sound system?

Froggy, what say we start crossposting to alt.trolls? ;) We could even try to find Kadaicha Man. Sort of make things interesting, eh?

Hell, where's CJ when you need him?

Joe

Jeez, talk about changing the subject!

...and when did we ever need CJ?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Well, this 'fued' is better than Nathan and Troy the Troll pissing in each other's corn flakes....

Reply to
Ralph Snart

"dwight" wrote in news:bp9bm8$1lf73f$1@ID-

40295.news.uni-berlin.de:

He's always great for laughs, plus he's a great writer. And btw the subject is intact. From pretzels to trolls to CJ. Where's the inconsistency? ;)

Joe

Got rid of the Explorer due to have ing a 50 mile commute both ways everyday for school. Got terrible MPG. Talon is a cross between fun performance car and economical driver. It's the FWD turbo 5-spd so it's fun. Getting ready to transplant the tunes into it soon.

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

Boy, does that bring back memories! I wonder what ever happened to those guys. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaadddaaaappppppppp! If ya rattle the bushes, they will crawl out from beneath!

| > Well, this 'fued' is better than Nathan and Troy the Troll pissing in | > each other's corn flakes.... | >

| | Boy, does that bring back memories! I wonder what ever happened to | those guys. | Erik D. | '94 white lightning | |

Reply to
SVTKate