64 Falcon Drag Car Q's

I am interested in this car w/out engine/trans ... it had a Lenco and an injected 289 ... I'd like to put a mildly built up 289 or 302 in it ... the car has drums all around and leafs (not a narrowed rear) ... does it
need front disk brakes and a narrowed rear - or a Cal-Tracs setup with the present set up? It'd be for race only ... thanks!

What kind of front end is under it? What rear end? What times are you wanting to run? Did you get the headers?
Al