'92 Taurus headlight

I have a problem, my sn has a 92 Taurus and the headlight keeps blowing because of condensation in the light unit. We can not get the unit off to dry it out and then re seal it, There is a bolt on the bottom that has no
access. Any suggestions?
twin46507 wrote:

There are clip ring retainers on the engine side of the radiator support that holds the lens assembly on. They can be fun to get off. 3 or four of them off and the lens will pull out the front. You may need to remove the battery if that's the side its on.
Once these things leak, its a bear. A tiny pin hole leak will cause this. i have changed two for the same reason. and one on my wagon now has moisture in it. I think frequent trips to the car wash does not help the situation. I had one that the mirror flaked off the back of the lens so bad that the light output was cut way down.
Bob
-