93 Ford Bronco 5.8L Quick question.

Anyone know if in order to change out the freeze plugs , all of them which includes i think 4 on the engine and 2 behind the transmission, would you have
to take apart the exhaust manifold ? Thanks.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are three plugs on each side of the block. And yes, if the manifold is in the way, or anything else, you'll need to remove it. not a fun job...
C8oe