1988 Ford Bronco Blown Head Gasket Question

Hello,

I am 99% sure that the head gasket on my 1988 bronco is blown. My question is does anyone know about how much this would cost to fix.Worst case scenario and best case case scenario. It has got 160,000 miles. Any suggestions if it is expensive to fix, is it worth fixing or putting the money toward something else.

Thank you for your opinions and suggestions.

Tracy

Reply to
frozen

what size motor, and what are your symptoms to make you think a head gasket is bad??there are a few different ways to deal with this

Reply to
Falcoon

i would put a new gasket in it . i got the gasket and every thing i need for $60.00 it takes a bout 4 ours 2 do

Reply to
robert