93 ford taurus

I have a 93 ford taurus sedan w/ a 3.0 liter V6 engine. My problem is that is stalls. I've had the ignition control module replaced and the fuel filter. when the fuel filter was replaced it sat for two days and them was
fine but after about a week it started agian. I have problems when taking off from a full stop then when driving under 25mph it will just loose powere and cut off and i can restart it and it will drive but still have hesitation like ther is no fuel getting through. Any suggestions, it does have 105,000 miles on it and how can I have the fuel pump checked out more detailed other than a fuel pressure test? Please help!!!!!
your pretty much going to have to drive around with a fuel pressure gauge hooked up and the gauge on the windshield. Also check the inertia switch and reset it just to make sure its properly set. You should also check for codes and see if there are any in the computer regarding the fuel pump circuit or a lean condition.

Sorry to be a pest but can someone tell me where to find the inertia switch on my 93 ford taurus GL w/ a 3.0L V6 engine so I can reset it ti see if that is causing my stalling problem. If that doesn't work then i will have a static, pressure and volume test done on my fuel pump.
Sounds like the pump. My '89 Bull would run fine for 40 - 50 miles then start dying out at lights. Mine acted like it was vapor locking, let it cool or put a few bucks of gas in it and it was fine. With a fuel pressure gauge attached you could see the pressure start to drop off after the pump warmed up. Cold fuel / pump it would be fine. The warmer the outside temp was the worse it got, mine started acting up in the spring so it ran fine at night but acted up during the warmer daytime temps. . Drove me crazy until I sprung for a fuel pressure tester, that's what I get for being a old school cheapskate, not anymore as test tools are you friend with today's cars.
--
John