Jacking up 99 Grand Marquis

I recently posted here asking where to put the jack under my 99 Grand Marquis. I never got an answer. Can anyone help me?

Reply to
kabinnnn

The jack goes on the frame at the notches for the front ones, but 8" in front of the notches for the rear. There was a recall on this - and they handed out little plasticized sheets saying what i just said.

Reply to
Jim Nagy

Thank You for your response.

Reply to