93 Lincoln Town car Brake lights,hazards & turn

I went and had a radio put in this 93 town car last night at Bestbuy and when I went to pick it up the turn signals,brake lights and the hazrd light wouldn't work. I had them bypass the stock amp for the factory radio put in
a after market rplacemnet power ant. along with instalation of a Kenwood head unit. I've went though and checked all the fuses for the brake lights and hazards and turn lights, all are in good shape. the only thing that works is the cornering light when the head lights are on and the 3rd brake light anythime the brakes are applied. All lamps turn on with the head lamp switch. I don't know what else to check is there anyone that has had a simular problem that has anyother items for me to check out? Thanks in advance.
Dan snipped-for-privacy@charter.net gaurdrail4= yahoo
Dan B. wrote:

corrected.. if they dont then go to an automotive electrical troubleshooting shop and get it fixed and take them to small claims court...for the cost of repairs... they messed something up...