95 Continental Tech Serv Bulletins, More, Special Offer !!!

95 Cont Tech Serv Bulletins, More, Special Offer !!! Just the other day I purchased a year's subscription for complete technical service bulletins and more (see link below) and found them to
be quite helpful--it is only for the 95 Continental. As a service to other members, I would be glad to share my login and password for a very small fee. If anyone is interested, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com. http://www.alldata.com/products/diy /
I'm pretty sure Alldata will be interested so I forwarded your message to them. Bob

Why not a warning shot, first?!!!!
Some time ago I objected on groups to people asking others to run CarFaxes for them and was hooted out. I still believe I'm right on that!
What the poster did was ask for defrayment which probably seemed okay to him. It's not...The point is offering to allow others to use it free is ALSO WRONG
But a simple warning, on first offense, would have done.
Like the one I posted in the previous thread.
you pay..DEAL with it!
To my amazement, I've already received over 20 emails from people who felt shelling out $10 sure beats my/their shelling out $24...