'95 Taurus GL - foglights?

Hey all - new to this NG, and a rather simple question, I think. I picked up a '95 Tarus Wagon, and want to do a few simple mods to it (Hey - stop laughing!). How difficult is it to mount the foglights from a SHO into this
car?
Troublemaker opined in

Wrong group. This is for general Ford info and systems troubleshooting repair help
ask here:
http://www.tauruscarclub.com /