96 Tbird/Cougar 3.8L Drivebelt tensioner assy - anyone replaced?

Hi - I need to replace the drivebelt tensioner assy on a 96 Tbird/Cougar 3.8L. It has one T-55 Torx bolt in the center attaching it to the mount. If
you've replaced this, is it a normal thread (RH) or reverse (LH) thread? The tensioner has two pins on the back which lock it into the mount and keep it from rotating.
Thanks, -Lance

Let's just pretend it has normal threads, give the bolt-head several sharp raps with a hammer to help break it loose, and dont use cheap torx tools, unless you buy spares.
you pay..DEAL with it!
After putting Kroil on it for a week and rapping the wrentch with the hammer several times, it came out with no problem - normal thread. Thanks for the response. Used a NAPA T-55 torx bit.
-Lance