97 VOYAGER TENSIONER PULLY ASSY.

I have a 97 Voyager 3 liter and have had 5 or 6 tensioner pully assy. installed . I have had OEM, Nappa, and various other after market brands they all start squeeling in a matter of months and the last one (replaced at Firestone) squeeled while leaving the shop so we drove with it a couple of weeks and they installed another one which is doing the same thing.Can anyone shed some light on this problem, also does Chrysler have any bulletin / recall concerning this problem they are not forthcoming about info and act disbeleving that it's happening.I can't belive I am the only one with this problem.

Reply to
sgr07

how many miles im on 3rd at 80,000

Reply to
god

I have 96,000

Reply to
sgr07

I suspect something else is wrong. Something misaligned, etc. My 96 GC went 120,000 on the original tensioner and now has 17,000 on the replacement with no problems.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting