97 Taurus Electrical Problems

My Taurus has no speedometer, tachometer, radio, climate control, reverse lights and the heater runs on defrost continuously. This happened all at once. When the key is in Ac position I have wipers and radio. Lights in
the center part (radio and climate control) work sometimes when car is in park. I replaced the ignition switch - no change. Looked at fuses and swapped relay positions and no change. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike
"Generic electronic control module"