ABS\trac Light comes on

My ABS light and my trac light came on. its a 98 Ford Windstar, any advice as to what it would be.

Tracker wrote:

Check the brake fluid first.
Ed
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:59:41 -0400, "C. E. White"

Good Advice, then get it to someone who can professionally check it. Personally I like it when a car stops when I want it to.
later,
tom
**************** http://www.Intertainia.com *************** Our Newest Site: http://www.MedicalJobList.com (Medical Staffing) ***********************************************************
Since both came on I'd suspect a wheel speed sensor. Check the wiring to the sensors. See if the sensors and/ or the reluctor rings on the hubs are damaged or out of adjustment (too much of an air gap)