Accelleration problem after stop light, hot day, E150

Does't happen when it's cooler out, but on really hot days, if i stop at a long traffic light, and then go to take off, I'll get some bog down effect, a surge, and a bog effect repeated a few
times. If I keep my foot off the gas then give it a tiny amount of gas, then it might creep up to normal speed.. then the van acts ok as it gets enough air. I don't get any dash board warning lights.
what's are the possible problems? 02 sensor? temp sensor? mass air flow sensor? idle air bypass sensor?
I thought it was the temperature sensor, so I swapped it out from my other van.. problem persists. I think it was the temperature sensor. it was around a year ago so i don't remember. I think it was on the front of the block.
Thanks!
Too hard to nail down, but I'd clean the MAF just for drill.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

When it does that try loosening the gas cap and see if it has pressure coming out. Had a fleet of E250's half go down a few years ago due to winter gas in the tank and a 90 deg. day in March. They all vapor locked and letting the pressure out of the tank was the cure of the day. These where all late '90's vans BTW
--
John