'87 E150 bucking problem

Hi all, I own a '87 Ford E150 302 V8. The problem is bucking while driving mostly in warm weather at cruising speed. Had a tune-up recently, replaced EGR, plugs, fuel filter, tank diverter. No problem in cold weather. Replaced sparkplug wires 2 years ago.

Any ideas? Joe

Reply to
J&C

This isn't totally related, but I have a 4.9 liter inline 6 that had a similar problem. I used a restrictor plate between the egr valve and the intake manifold. Check it on on

to tothe inline six forum and do a search.What I could figure out is that is't related to carbon buildup andcomputer not compensating properly for it. Good Luck!! ;)

Reply to
Patrick Boehm