again tom give USELESS advice

wrote:

who cares tom go adjust a hydralic clutch lmfao again you are the village IDIOT who just wasted his time
hurc ast
unlike you ,I give good advice. I never said to adjust the clutch, but to adjust the switch. but then you are a world class idiot that is only here to give out bad advice, and insult people, so anything you say is just rectal drivel to us anyway

on

lmfao um tom u cant adjust switch lmfao u go girl
hurc ast

its quite obvious you have never been under the dash of a superduty ford. when my truck don't start, I get under there and move the switch a little closer to the pedal arm and it is good for a few months.

can
months
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Rectal drivel! LMFAO! This is absolutely right. Whatever "it" is, it sure is full of shit and only capable of profanity and ill advice.
LOL!!!