Who cares if riceballs handle well?

Some people have pointed out the handling abilities of things like the Subarus, wide track Honda civics, etc. Good for GOOD drivers racing on gravel roads. Doesn't really matter when the civilian drivers are so awful. Latest incident in Toronto, a souped up Honda Civic goes airborn and hits a bus shelter on a nice, sunny day after racing and hitting another riceball. Sends

7 people to hospital and shuts down two roads for the whole day. Stupid bastards.

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

Michael Johnson, PE

Are you going to wait for the real story. Just assuming, because the car had mods, that it was racing is not helping the situation.

Shawn

Michael Johns> Stupid bastards drive sedans, econoboxes, trucks, SUV's, luxury cars,

Reply to
Shawn McClelland

I read stories all the time where people have car accidents and kill other people and themselves. The original poster made it sound like "Riceballs" are more prone to killing innocent bystanders than the next stereotyped group. Old people get confused and plow through crowds quite often. People blackout behind the wheel and do the same thing. Cops in high speed chases kill innocent people too. Also, these people drive all types of import and domestic automobiles/trucks. Why stop with "Riceballs"? Lets just be really PC and bitch slap everyone. Don't we all deserve it since someone in "our" demographic has also been a stupid bastard and killed someone with a car?

I do know that I have a better chance of avoid> Are you going to wait for the real story. Just assuming, because the car

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

An AWD Subaru is far different than a FWD Honda.

Reply to
Brad

Here is the story. Unless there are charges, there will never be an update.

Shawn

Michael Johns> I read stories all the time where people have car accidents and kill

Reply to
Shawn McClelland

Would that it was as even as you make it out to be. If it was, politicians and police wouldn't be going out of their way to wipe out the problem of riceball-driving street racers. Their contribution to serious accidents is disproportionate to say the least.

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

Rice balls. So, is that anything like boudin???

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Proof? Insurance is going end this in Ontario. It will come. Like it did for the muscle cars.

Shawn

Richard wrote:

Reply to
Shawn McClelland

"A man's gotta know his limitatations." (Clint Eastwood as Harry Calahan in Dirty Harry, 1973.)

I drive 500 miles/day, commercially. I can point out competant drivers to you pretty easily. Only about 5% aren't worth shit, and should have their licence permanantly revoked. The rest are doing a fine job.

-JD

________________________________________________________ | | | 1998 Laser Red GT RAMFM Member Since 1998 | | M-5400-A Suspension http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams || Subframe Connectors & Seat Bracing, Strut Tower Brace || 4-point K-frame Brace, Tremec T-45 & OEM 3.27:1 Gears ||________________________________________________________|

Reply to
JD Adams

Reply to
stew