Air no longer blowing out

I have an 1994 E-150 Conversion Van. I have seperate air for front and back of van. The front no longer blows out any air, but when i'm driving, I can feel it coming out cold, just no fan anymore. The back
works fine. Someone told me it could be a blower. Is there anything else it could be? And if so, how much work/money should this fix take (at normal rate) ?
thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

--
I. Care
DaveSwain wrote:

stop there. High current draw by the failing blower motor usually takes out the Blower resistor and damages the blower speed switch and associated wiring. Replace the blower motor and resistor. Check the motor and resistor connectors for heat distortion (They will likely be melted) along with the blower speed switch and connector (they will also probably be melted). If any of the connectors are the least bit funky, replace them. (They most likely will be, but you "might" get lucky.) The connectors (pigtails) are available from Ford and aftermarket in real parts stores like NAPA, Carquest, etc. If you replace any of the wiring connectors (pigtails) don't use crimp connectors!! Solder and shrink tube all connections. The "butt splices" will fail quickly due to the high current draw of the blower motor. As built, E-150 blower motors are fused at 30 amps. They tend to operate at very close to that, about 25 amps on High. The connectors are rated at 30 amps, but not continuously. They slowly overheat and melt, causing resistance that causes even more heat and melting. The lowered voltage and higher resistance eventually causes the fan motor to fail.
Hope this helps, even a little bit.