Anyone have experience in the CA ford arbitration process..need help/advice..

I am currently in the process of a buyback on my Lincoln Navigator and was wondering if anyone or acquaintance have experience on their arbitration. I am preparing for a hearing and would like a little insight on their tactics.
thanks Marty
says...