Auto Items For Sale

Does anyone still own a Fairmont or Zephyr? I have one of those Chilton guides available on My id is orangehornet. The book has a lot of wear. But it is still usable.
I also have a sealed Toyota pocket. It is from the 1980s, but can fit on several models. I hope this post didn't break any rules.
Sincerely, Darren Thornton