Car won't start

Earlier today, my driver's side window wouldn't roll up. All the other windows rolled up and I could roll them up and down. I have power windows. Now after being home for a couple of hours, I tried cranking up
my car and it won't crank. All the lights come on, but it won't turn over. Can someone help me with my problem and let me know what I can do?
Thanks!!
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:30:59 -0500, "icyababy79"

avr test
huec ast
Jim_the slave snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Bozo can't even spell his own name.