Driver's side window 2001

Anyone here ever repair the window on the driver's side?

I had mine quit working. I found some broken pieces of plastic in the bottom of the door. Motor still works.

Is this worth messing with or should it go to a shop?

Reply to
EOO

Steve

Same thing here on my Focus. 20 cent plastic piece and the Ford house sells you the whole thing, motor included for $180.00. Easy to replace, hard to let $$$ go for such a small problem... "Steve mailaka.net>" My 2001 model actually had the window pane drop down into the door

Reply to
Ronnie