CD Changer

Anyone have any idea how much a ford cd changer will cost me new and where I am likely to be able to get 2nd hand one from? Thanks Rach

snipped-for-privacy@thisisntmyaddress.com says...

Exactly which car? Does your factory radio have changer controls? If not, you would probably have to use one of those RF-based changers. Otherwise, there are many aftermarket changers that can plug directly into the factory system. I bought one for my 2000 Sable from www.autotoys.com.
after going thru 20 freakin pages on cartoys to get to the SAME PRODUCTS on www.bought4less.com only to find out that www.bought4less.com has lower prices on the exact same merchandise.
says... : > Anyone have any idea how much a ford cd changer will cost me new and where I : > am likely to be able to get 2nd hand one from? : : Exactly which car? Does your factory radio have changer controls? If : not, you would probably have to use one of those RF-based changers. : Otherwise, there are many aftermarket changers that can plug directly into : the factory system. I bought one for my 2000 Sable from www.autotoys.com. : : -- : If there is a no_junk in my address, please REMOVE it before replying! : All junk mail senders will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the : law!! : http://home.att.net/~andyross
says...

into
www.autotoys.com.
says...

where I

Its a ford ka, the radio is RDS 5000 which is CD Changer compatible.
Thanks rach

Also what models are actually compatible with ford cars?