clock

1997 Ford Escort Every time I turn off car and then restart all the presets for the stock stereo and clock time are cleared any ideas on why?

There's a wire that keeps the stereo and clock constantly powered that is most likely broken. I think it's part of the main positive lead to the battery. I'm sure someone with more knowledge about those things will be able to pinpoint it for you.
Eric