cougar creeks and hums after having it aligned

My wife had her car (2000 V6 cougar) aligned about 2 months ago. We can't remember hearing these noises till after that.

When we turn to the right at low speeds, the car creeks (like a door) and hums (like if you hum to yourself) off and on during the turn. When we turn left at low speeds, it sounds like a low roar. Almost like something is rubbing.

I haven't visually inspected it yet, but I plan to. I'm just looking for ideas on what I should look for.

The alignment shop did use a newer computer based alignment system. They saved the readings for me to see. They aligned the front end, and adjusted the toe on the rear wheels.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Mike

Reply to