cougar creeks and hums after having it aligned

My wife had her car (2000 V6 cougar) aligned about 2 months ago. We can't remember hearing these noises till after that.
When we turn to the right at low speeds, the car creeks (like a door)
and hums (like if you hum to yourself) off and on during the turn. When we turn left at low speeds, it sounds like a low roar. Almost like something is rubbing.
I haven't visually inspected it yet, but I plan to. I'm just looking for ideas on what I should look for.
The alignment shop did use a newer computer based alignment system. They saved the readings for me to see. They aligned the front end, and adjusted the toe on the rear wheels.
Any ideas?
Regards,
Mike