Door locks on '95 Contour driving me insane...

Whenever it gets a little cold, both front doors won't unlock. (I'm using a remote since the previous owner changed the starter lock but didn't think it
was a good idea to have it coded with the same codes as the door keyholes)
(and no, I don't have the original keys)
I can't use my key to unlock the doors, so I have to rely on my remote.
The door locks won't open until the car is warmed up. Both rear doors can open without any trouble.
I sprayed some silicon/graphite stuff in both front keyholes, but it doesn't change anything.
I will take the doors apart (gotta change speakers and have my locks recoded to my key, and the passenger window has some issues going up or down too), and I was thinking about drowning the door mecanisms in grease, silicon, etc... so it won't do that again next winter.
I don't think the problem is the actuators, since the whirrr/click/whirrr/click noise comes from about 2 inches from the keyhole.
Any ideas?
--

(\_ _/)
Check with your Ford dealer; on my excort, I was able to buy a set of matching locks for the ignition, the two doors and the hatchback, reasonably priced. No key cutting or modifications needed; they are all matched. If you can remove a door panel , you can easily change a door lock. The ignition lock is also easy to replace.