E150 1992 302 EFI??

Hi..... Is there anyone out there which have an picture of parts form the steering/brake and transmission switch from an E150 1992 Automatic trans?
I have bought an van wich has been handicap equipped and steering wheel and whole assembly is taken away. Have to get everything apart again. Can anyone please help med with some pictures of it? Looks like there is putted in som ekstra equipment with brake and gear skifter too. Regards , snipped-for-privacy@pc-follo.com

Hiya Tor!, long time!
Still screwing around with the old ford vans, huh?
I'm thinking if you cant find it on google search, yer gonna have to ask someone to buy a book and send it!
Hi again backyard..... Yes long time no problem with my oooolllllllldddddd E150 1988 302 EFI. I have been godd to fix it, and it har run excellent for a long time. I have been looking for awhile here in Norway to get a "newer" E150. Thats because I like this car very much. And now I have just found what I was looking for and bought it. An 1992 E150 302 EFI. Looks great, and runs great. Just need a little rebuilding to get it usable for me. I now just seems to get all the parts I need, and will start rebuild soon. Can I contakt you with this forum if I get in to trouble? You have helped me much before, and I can sure learn some more from you. Question.: It seems for me that the gear skifter (AOD trans) is dragged with an spesial type of wire? Is that correct? And it is not using an mecanic stag also? Regards, Tor Elling Rustad.

www.ford-trucks.com
forum:
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php