Hi there!

Hi

I'm a great fan of classic Mercedes Benz cars, and just wanted to begin by introducing myself here! So, hi!

Reply to
E.G. Einarsson

E.G. Einarsson ha scritto:

Hi! I'm a fan of classic motorhomes based on MB vans. See:

It's a 1982... looking new. Do you own a MB Classic? Where are you writing from? And... no, I'm not looking for another Italian speaking ngr...

Reply to
Cordy

Hi Cordy

No, unfortunately I do not own one now, but I hope I can afford one soon :) I love the Benz 80's models as well as the classic 50's and 60's cars! I'm writing from Iceland.

Reply to
E.G. Einarsson

E.G. Einarsson ha scritto:

Read this, than!

Unfortunately, it seems like diesel will not be the best choice in your country. AND... you might experience some complicated corrosion problems, due to extreme weather conditions. But, I'm sure that the only '80s vehicles still doing fine in your country are MBs!!! :-)

Reply to
Cordy

The old cars will be best so long as they cost little ti run. Money has disappeared in Iceland...or, at least, the banks have. And the UK govt. tried to threaten Iceland for money...

(Lots of local government bodies had invested their spare funds in high-interest-paying Icelandic banks...)

BTW, the date on your pics is that of my birthday...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Dori A Schmetterling ha scritto:

Mmm... 3 years old? :-)