Reply to
Michael Johnson

We're all related?

Reply to
Blue Gator

No, just them'ses down thar.

Reply to
GILL

In a manner yes we are. All the way down to the lowly amoeba.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

scientology says us-ens all be space aliens with human suits on.

Reply to
Mas Plak

Why do they think we needs suits? When do I get to take mine off? Are we sent to Earth as a punishment or reward? Inquiring minds want to know.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

Where do I get one of those suits???

Reply to
WindsorFox

My guess is they are issued at birth.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

Reward of course! get to modify and drive 5.0's ! Got my engine rebuilt 93, 5.0 8# and it accelerates quite fast.... scientology is pretty far out there, their reward is to get on the space craft and go back to the mother planet. (I'm not making this up, either, their is a little bit on the internet about them)

Reply to
Mas Plak

This is where they would lose me. If they are advanced enough to send me here I would assume my "home" planet is better than this place. What is the purpose of coming here and why do we need this fancy skin suit? Is Earth some kind of galactic amusement park we come to for our jollies? If so are these Scientologists just trying to spoil our fun?

Reply to
Michael Johnson

Although. some customize them as they get older.

Reply to
Richard

Michael Johnson wrote in news:mZqdneHFX4tuJ0HbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

The way I see it, the Scientologists are here for our fun. Reading about them is just too funny...

Reply to
Joe

Once upon a time, the English sent the criminals and the incorrigables to Australia.... Out of sight, out of mind, so to speak.....

Originally born in England, and never having been to Australia, I have become a top posting "wanker".... Mostly because it allows me (and others) to avoid lines that begin with ">" and ">>", and ">>>" and ">>>>" and so on simply to find out that some people have way too much time on their hands.

So, with this information in mind, I would suggest that some of us aboriginals... and others are criminals and incorrigables.... Top posters... especially those of us that are wankers..... are aboriginals and understand the true, natural flow of the time/space continuum....

The aliens that the scientologists speak of, aren't lizards in human suits or anything similar... they are simply the product of advertising hype, small penises and wishful thinking....

Reply to
Jim Warman