E350 no power

I have a 1996 E350 7.3L powerstroke turbo diesel van, It was running fine then all of a sudden I had no power. It feels like either there is no turbo boost or possibly something
with fuel delivery. It has 80,000 and the fuel filter has never been changed. I`m thinking it`s clogged. No check engine light is on. Installed a new accelator pedal assy. New air filters Turbo impellers rotate fine. Still pedal to the metal, no power. It feels like a non-turbo engine. Any suggestions??
Change the fuel filter
mo opined in

So you did all that and didnt change the fuel filter... let me scratch my head a while.
Does the turbo use wastegate or pressure relief?
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php

there is no need to change the fuel filter. he only buys the best new,unrecycled fuel he can find, so it is clean when it is put in the tank.