Ford E350 or E250 Van

I purchased a bucket utility truck used.It is a 2000Ford.I took it in for service and was told it is a E250.The body is marked as a E350.The boom package has added two tons to the existing truck.Did the dealer screw up or did ford misslable the truck and is it safe to drive a E350 that now weighs 9000 pounds.Do i have any recource with ford.

Reply to
bobjukebox

First, you bought it used probably with no warranty second, who ever converted it probably bought the rolling chassis from ford and put the bucket on it, NOT ford. Like they do to RV's and such.

What does the Vin number code say it is? If your concerned, sell it.

bob

Reply to
bob u

If you want post your VIN and I'll see what it says it is.

Reply to
m6onz5a