06 E350

If you haven't own snow tires before, you really are missing out big time. I am serious about this.

However, if snow tires are not an option for you, since there is a hassle of swapping them out. Then I'd recommend you to buy Nokian WRG2 All Weather tires... this is snow tire designed for all season...

The difference is all season tires are designed from summer tire... not from winter tires.

Reply to
Tiger

I've noticed some really good prices on off-lease E class vehicles lately . There seems to be quite a selection out there . I've had my eye on an 2006 E350 with 15000 miles , They're asking 27000.00 for it. The car is in absolutely beautiful condition. What troubles me is that there's only 18 months left in the 4 years warranty . Car isn't being sold at an M.B dealer so I can't extend the warranty. Also , the car isn't a 4matic so it really isn't the best choice for driving in the area where I live. ( I'm about 15 miles north of downtown Detroit ) The car has no options at all that i can think of ( heated seats , premium sound ect.) I don't care about that though , I have a front wheel drive car I can use when the roads are bad. I drove the car and LOVED it, all sense of practicality went out the window. So , i'd like to know what the experts think. I'don't want to set myself up for problems and dissapointments when the warranty expires. Any thoughts greatly appreciated , thanks in advance for the consideration. -Dana

Reply to
Dana