Focus Question

I have rented several Ford Focus automobiles recently. I noticed that they all have a groove to the left of the parking brake lever with a plastic clip on it. What is supposed to go there? It could hold a pen or a tire pressure gauge. Or maybe the antenna from the roof? What concerns me is that Ford would go to the trouble of putting it there and not mention it in the owner's manual that I can find.

Reply to
Earl F. Parrish

Your pen/pencil

Johan

Reply to
johanb

Thanks. Since you told me now you will probably have to kill me.

Reply to
Earl F. Parrish

No, I was afraid you were going to kill yourself over it.

You sounded desperate..........

Reply to
johanb