Ford 1994 Ranger 2.3 liter

My Ford 1994 Ranger 2.3liter is leaking coolant fluid around the timing belt. I haven't opened up the timing belt cover yet, I wanted to see how big of job/problem it is. Approximately 10 seconds after I poor fluid
into the radiator, the coolant leaks very strongly. There is no visible hose damage. Could you help me diagnos the problem and give me helps to fix it?
probably a water pump.does not require removal of timing belt, but best to replace it while your there.

better guess is the thermostat housing which is righ beside the cover. KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup