Ford F 150

I have a 1992 ford f 150 and I have just replaced the clutch, throw out bearing, and pressure plate also added brake fluid and when I put in the clutch it makes a loud grinding noise which is exactly why i replace
everything in the first place what could be the problem?
menard05 wrote:

you din't replace the pilot bearing? could be that or input shaft/bearing