ford fiesta freestyle

I bought a new freestyle March 2001, March 2004 I noticed spoiler was becoming what looked like 'pitted' I took it to an Arnold Clark repairshop and they said it was a manufacturing problem and that Ford had recalled the
cars with this 2002, I had to fight to have the work done under warranty. Now the same thing is happening!!! Can anyone help me with info on how I should go about getting this problem sorted???