FORD FISHING IS GOOD heres proof

lmfao warman is a sucker
i was trolling for idiots and caught a nelson and a warman
case closed
lmfao u guys go girl
time to retire
neil tehe stains on your wifes drapes
will wash out
hurc ast
you go snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Looks like he's got your number, or maybe you could manage to answer just one of his questions to you and save yourself from looking like a total buffoon.

Riiiiiiight. Using the same stupid question that didn't work for you two years ago.

More like "brain dead."

Catchy little phrase you've been using, I'm betting that you learned it while watching Oprah while you were locked up. Sure does explain your extended absence, doesn't it?

I guess if one is as miserable in/at his job as you are, that would be all that one would think about.

I -did- notice something, it was about 1/4" long though... ...no wonder you have those feelings of inadequacy.
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:56:14 GMT, aarcuda69062

lmfao now your just babbling nelson lmfao U GO GIRL
hurc ast
you go snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Maybe you can get on Oprah as her most loyal viewer.
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:22:28 GMT, aarcuda69062

neil u seem to have an oprah fetish lmfao u have a serious crack proplem
i heard they found 300 lbs of crack on oprah when she got searched atthe airport
hurc asat
Jim_the slave snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

You seem to have a feces fetish.

What's a "proplem?"

No doubt you follow every little detail of her life. Is that a side effect from having watched her all day long while you were 'away?'

Bozo misspells his name again, gee, will wonders ever cease?