warman is not canadian and does not speak for us

hey warman u have some balls u immigrated here canada saved your ass you or you family has never fought for canada in fact canada saved YOUR ass

dont tell a true canadian what a canadian is CANADA hates USA thats why were canada we burnt down the whitehouse in 1812

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

You do realize that every post you make shows your Telus IP address don't you? Do you really want to act like such a f****it when your IP of

209.115.153.9 is shown with every post? Do ya think that maybe, just -maybe- you are asking for a flood of complaints to snipped-for-privacy@telus.net ? Or that you'll piss off someone enough that they'll slow your connection to a crawl with a D-DOS attack?

I'm Canadian, and you sure as f*ck don't speak for me.

Reply to
Teknical

lmfao telus??

u are a tard and u better learn how to read headers lmfao report me

snipped-for-privacy@telus.net

hurry do it do it now

hurry

lmfao i hate telus

Reply to
you go girl

I'm Canadian, too. I love the USA. Canadians and Americans are not the same, but we're great friends, and should be the best of friends. This yougog is an idiot, pure and simple.

Reply to
houseshopper