Ford ... not particularly helpful

I have a Mk4 1997 Ford Fiesta 1.3 [GB] (HCS EFI 60PS) that I am trying to find emissions info on so I can register it in Germany.
I have tried Ford UK who have been unhelpful in the extreme. Usually
it's on the DVLA's V5C registration form, but it isn't. Or you can get it off a Certificate of Confirmity, but because the car was built before April 1997 Ford won't give me one. A Type Approval Certificate doesn't have the info I require. I've spent ages on the 1 per minute Technical Line, General enquires, COC department, but got nowhere. Ford, who made the thousands of the flipping cars, have suggested I try the internet!!!!!
Does anyone have any idea where I could find out:
Mk4 1997 Ford Fiesta 1.3 (HCS EFI 60PS)
Sound level: - Stationary (dB(A)) - Engine speed (min-1) - Drive-by (dB(A)) Exhaust Emissions: - CO2 (g/km)
Any help would fantastic. It's been stuck in the garage now for over a month.