FS: 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0L V8 $ 1,000 / Offer

Need to make room in my Garage and my teenager is getting close to driving age to much power for a teenager.
Installed Sub Frame Connectors Air Condition works
140 MPH Speedometer Good Tires Vehicle does need some work but is driveable. Have Repair Manual
Asking $ 1,000 / offer May consider Trades
http://community.webshots.com/album/93427201iEvouy
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
Gary
Sorry Vehicle is located in the Phoenix Az Area.
Gary