Fuel filter location - '91 crown vic

I'm having a difficult time locating the fuel filter on my '91 Crown Vic. Supposedly it's attached to the frame near the left rear wheel. But I'm having a heck of a time locating it.
Any clues? thanks, Tom

of the wheel. It should be very easy to see from under the car.
Passengers side right after the rear wheel attached to the frame.