LOCATION OF SENSORS on 88 CROWN VIC

Hello Group, Ty here. I have a 1988 Ford Crown Vic and recognise I have several problems with engine running etc. Respecfully, for all I have gathered I need to check the MANY MANY sensors on this car. Thus, I need to find a: - "LIST" of all the sensors on the 88 Crown Vic and there location....ALSO - I need a "DESCRIPTION" the sensor functions.

The library has not been much help. I was sincerely hoping someone might have the above that could be forwarded to me OR perhaps know where I can go on line to obtain these. I have searched the internet all to no avail. FOr me at least it is the "going around in circle" game.

I do look forrward to a postive resposne.

Ty.

P. S. you can e-mail me direct at " snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM " Thank you

Reply to
TY

Start at Lincolnsonline.com first They'll direct you.

Reply to
George Jaynes

The library MIGHT have copies of old books by Probst on the EECIV... that is a good place to start.

to read, explains how they interelate.. log onto autozone for locations of SOME of them

And I'll repost an old nemenclature list..

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic