Geico Insurance Will Rip You Off !!

My car was hit by a car that was insured by Geico Insurance and Geico says my car is totaled. They offered to give me much less than what it would cost to replaced my car and then said I could
keep the car for the highest salvage fee I have ever heard of for a totaled car. It was an obvious low ball tactic to save money. I have already talked to several body shops who estimated the salvage value of half what Geico wanted. I have no job and can not afford to buy another car, so the tactics of Geico would leave me without a car to go along with my unemployment. Then they tried to get me to use my insurance which would mean I would pay a large deductible and my insurance premium would go up when I am not at fault. Their last words were to have my lawyer contact them. As if I could afford a lawyer. in other words they low balled me on purpose knowing I would not accept their offer. They are hoping I choose to use my insurance and they will pay nothing.

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.