HELP!! A MILLION PROBLEMS WITH 96 TAURUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DO I BEGIN THE AC DOESNT BLOW IT SPUTTERS WHEN IN IDLE OR DRIVING IT JERKS TO SECOND GEAR AND IF THE AC DID BLOW THERE ISNT ANY HEAT OR COLDNESS THAT COMES OUT. PLEASE HELP ME OUT IM A GIRL THAT KNOWS NOTHING
ABOUT CARS EXCEPT THAT I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER FORD.
ITS NOT THE BLOWER FAN I PUT A NEW ONE IN YESTERDAY AND STILL NOTHING
after i found that the blower itsself wasnt the problem i kept the new one of course and went back to auto zone the guy there put in a few sensor fuses?? i cant remember exactly the name but i know they had fuse in it. and also when u turn it on you dont hear anything but when u turn it off you can like air pressure letting go its kinda like sssssss for about 2-3 seconds so im pretty sure the switches are good
i had a guy friend tell me about the the resistor but he doesnt know anything past the name, is there a way of checking that?
thanx ginetta
its a 1996 v6 3.0 80,000 miles used it was in great shape when bought so far have replaced starter heater core blower and resivore tank on my own and the ac doesnt blow at all i had a new head put on bc it was an overheating problem then it needed a new heater core and somehow the resivore tank cracked so now all that is fixed it just wont blow. i think i might have knocked something loose. it was blowing fine but a few weeks ago i was backing out the drive way and i didnt cut it sharp enough aand the front kind of bumped after that the blower quit