HELP REQUIRED

I also have 1996 contour 4 cyl A/T when I'm sitting at a red light the steering wheel vibrates slightly any suggestions? By the way it has 121000 miles on it Any help will be appreciated THANK YOU

you could try cleaning the throttle plates and idle air control ...with proper cleaner ( not carb cleaner )